Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM cyclic prefixer

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM cyclic prefixer
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 17:12:04 -0700

If you haven't already, you may want to take a look
at this GnuRadio DVB-T implementation.

https://github.com/BogdanDIA/gr-dvbt

Ron

On 5/14/2014 1:50 PM, Yuri P.M wrote:
Hi,

Thanks Mr. Economos and Mr. Braun,

I left this parameter in blank (I guess this is the same as an empty string), it seems that it is working now.

Actually I am trying to modulate ISDB-T data stream. I am working with vectors, instead of data stream.

Thanks again.