[Discuss-gnuradio] Socket PDU

From: Sara Chérif
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Socket PDU
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 21:45:25 +0200

Hello ,
I have 2 questions, please:
1- If I put a vector source as input or file source & I choose " No repeat" for the input , I find that no output is written in file sink ! why ?
2- I want to receive real time voice packets from an application running on another lap which is connected to the second lap (which has GNU Radio.) using Ethernet Cable.
First : I found a block " socket PDU" in GNU Radio , if I used it , Do I need to write the code of socket (client & server) ?
Second : I write IP of 1st lap & the port number used by the application in the UDP Third  : I connected 3 blocks : " UDP source " then "socket PDU " then "PDU to stream tagged" , I don't know why I have an error in the connection of UDP source & socket PDU ! Please tell me what is the problem ?(as the arrow is red)
Thanks :)