[Discuss-gnuradio] How can we adjust the ADC rate in usrp2 in ofdm bench

From: Yingjie Chen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can we adjust the ADC rate in usrp2 in ofdm benchmark example?
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 16:35:51 +0800

Hi guy,

Thanks in advance. I am a new comer to gnuradio. Now I am handling the project based on ofdm benchmark. I want to down-sample ADC to 2M/s(default is 100M/s) to capture the low frequency signal, 1Mhz in our case. I guess the USRP capture all the signal using the maximal ADC rate by default. Does anyone know how to do that? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Kay