Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Post Binary Slicer question

From: Andre Puschmann
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Post Binary Slicer question
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 18:25:43 +0200

Hi,

as I have mentioned a few weeks ago I was working on a GR module that
can be used for receiving and decoding messages sent from TI CC11xx
based devices.

I've now pushed a first version of it to my github repo [1]. It features
a 2-FSK receiver entirely built from stock GR blocks and a deframer with
a message output port that also does de-whitening and CRC checking.

Hope anybody else has use for it.

Cheers
Andre

[1] https://github.com/andrepuschmann/gr-cc11xx