Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Measurement Toolbox -- GSoC '14 Project

From: Bogdan Diaconescu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Measurement Toolbox -- GSoC '14 Project
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 13:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marcus,

take your time :) this is not a simple problem to solve and hence it does not have a simple solution. I like the idea of starting with changing the scheduler behaviour first to experiment with. Indeed it will take a lot of measurements, talks, experiments (not exactly in this order) to understand what is to be optimized.

But this talk is touching the gnuradio scheduler area which is an area of its own and it brings me to one question: what happen with GRAS?

Thanks,
Bogdan