[Discuss-gnuradio] Meet-up in Blacksburg, VA

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Meet-up in Blacksburg, VA
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 12:36:16 -0400

Hi everyone,

I'm at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA this week for the address@hidden Symposium. If anyone else is around, either just in the area or around for the symposium, we're having a meet-up at Macado's tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 7pm. Bring your laptop and any handheld radio hardware so we can move from dinner and drinks to hacking and drinks.

Dinner starts at 7pm, and please RSVP directly to me so I know approximately how many people may be coming.

Thanks! And see some of you tomorrow!

Tom