[Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to log in usrpe 110 to get access to gnuradio

From: Wafa Elhajhmida
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to log in usrpe 110 to get access to gnuradio on screen?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 11:16:03 +0200

Hi,

I made a reboot of the usrp e110. I got on the screen a button login.

But I'm unable to login with a mouse. In fact, the mouse doesn't work on usrp. But the mouse works well on my laptop.

In fact, I even connected the mouse directly to a usrp e100 with a cable which is provided by Ettus(on host port).

According to you what can be the problem ?

Best regards,

Wafa HAJ HMIDA