Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency Counter‏

From: Activecat
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency Counter‏
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 20:04:57 +0800

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Dimitris Siafarikas <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi list,

Has anyone been able to implement a frequency counter yet?

Any ideas on how I should try it?

Hi Dimitris,

Yes.
I have recently created a block for frequency counting, refer https://github.com/activecat/gr-test2

Try to run this flowgraph:  gr-test2/examples/flowgraph_04.grc
amazingly it shows quite an accurate result.

Let's test it with various frequencies by adjusting the GUI Slider.

I created this block when I need to observe the frequency stability of signal from USRP, as in flowgraph_05.
Hope this block is useful to you too.