Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can I use uhd_fft or gnu-radio to display the spe

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can I use uhd_fft or gnu-radio to display the spectrum with adjustable frequency resolution
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 01:05:40 +0200

Hi LD,

you're right the QT GUI sink does not seem to care about changing FFT sizes.
I remember the set_fft_size function being implemented, I think it's mainly a matter of having a callback defined for changes of the fft size parameter.
As I'm not too familiar with that, my mileage when playing with the QT sinks may vary.
Could you try adding
  <callback>set_frequency_range($fc, $bw)</callback>
to gr-qtqui/grc/qtgui_freq_sink_x.xml where the other callbacks are defined and try if it works for you?

Greetings,
Marcus