Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx_time tag accuraccy

From: bob wole
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx_time tag accuraccy
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 23:01:33 +0500

Marcus! Thanks for you comment.

I think that USRP transmit FIFO is at the start of the DSP chain in FPGA i.e it is prior to both of the interpolation filters? right?  I am not talking about when the burst will be over the air, I want to know when the first sample of the burst will leave the transmit FIFO if it has been tagged as tx_time=X.

--
Bob