[Discuss-gnuradio] packet length is varying

From: GP 2014
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] packet length is varying
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 23:31:02 +0200

Dear all,
If the length of the packets coming from an application is varying , But the most of them are 70 bytes & the app sends the packets  in bursts not continuously.
I use ofdm tx & ofdm rx & 2 usrps to send and receive the packets by another app.
So if I write 70 in the packet length parameter &  if the packet coming is less than 70 bytes then it is buffered and not transmitted until it is 70 bytes when another coming data completes it. And so the last packet is not transmitted if it is less than 70 bytes as no coming packets after it.
How to solve this problem ? Is there any blocks that can check if the packet length is less than 70 bytes , it pads it with zeros until the packet is 70 ?
Or is there any other solutions?
Thanks.