[Discuss-gnuradio] plotting data with the gr_plot_psd_c tool (was Re: Co

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] plotting data with the gr_plot_psd_c tool (was Re: Contents of Discuss-gnuradio digest)
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 09:44:46 +0200

Hi 星崎未来,
I couldn't really tell the subject of this mail; I think it should be "plotting data with the gr_plot_psd_c tool", is that right?
The axes should be labeled: X in the left is time (calculated from f_sample, which is assumed to be 1Hz if not specified), on the right is Hz;
Y is amplitude (left) and magnitude (right), as you would expect from a time domain and PSD representation.

Greetings,
Marcus