[Discuss-gnuradio] Any way to sample/log the 50Mhz ISM signal in gnuradi

From: Yingjie Chen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any way to sample/log the 50Mhz ISM signal in gnuradio with USRP2?
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 10:20:35 +0800

Hi guy,

Thanks in advance.

Currently I am implementing a project based on ofdm_bentchmark  example with USRP2. I remember that the sample rate of ADC of USRP 2 with RF2450 can be up to 100MS/s. That means we can use USRP2 to capture at most 50Mhz bandwidth signal.

Initially, I plan to log the signal on my computer (save as dat. format) and analyze it offline. Everything is fine when the sample rate(bandwidth) is set to 20MS/s in terminal. However, when we set the sample rate up to 50MS/s, nothing can be log in my computer. I guess there some software limitations in Gnuradio.

My question is how to remove such limitation to achieve the 50MS/s sample rate. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Kay