Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on ubuntu touch

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on ubuntu touch
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 17:53:37 +0200

Hi Regis,
I don't know anything about Ubuntu touch. But if it's a proper linux,
then yes, GNU Radio will run on it, probably.
The question is however if your tablet is powerful enough to do
something useful with the data, since we tend to use strong computers to
do realtime signal processing.

Greetings,
Marcus