[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] gr-radar: Dual CW Radar and Tracking Algorithm

From: Stefan Wunsch
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] gr-radar: Dual CW Radar and Tracking Algorithms
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:14:29 +0200

Hi,

The Radar Toolbox has new features!

First new feature of the Radar Toolbox is a Dual CW Radar. It is
implemented as simulation and tested with USRPs. This setup is much more
better than the previous FSK Radar!
Check out my development blog for a demonstration video and further
information. [0]

Second feature is a cooperation with a bachelor student at the CEL [2].
His thesis is about tracking algorithms for radar signal processing.
Realtime tracking with a SIR particle filter and an unscented kalman
filter is implemented and tested on hardware.
There is also a video on my blog with the comparison of the tracking and
the not past processed detections. [1]

Furthermore OFDM Radar signal processing with a new GUI block is coming
these days!

Greetings,
Stefan

[0] Dual CW Radar