Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error installing gr-baz

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error installing gr-baz
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 12:54:18 -0400

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Doug Hutton <address@hidden> wrote:
At the beginning of the GNURadio install, I took all of the defaults, so it was put into
Home/doug/target/.  I am still feeling my way around Linux.  Can you tell me where I need to be
looking to insert the path to gnuradio.i?

Thanks for the snappy reply,
Doug

It looks like gr-baz updated it swig/CMakeLists.txt file and hard coded the path /usr/local/include/gnuradio/swig into it (line 35). But it should be set to ${GNURADIO_RUNTIME_INCLUDE_DIRS}/gnuradio/swig, instead, in order to find it in other locations. See if making that change to your file in src/gr-baz/swig works.

Tom

I take that back, sort of. Looks like Balint's doing the right thing on his github branch; pybombs' recipe was pointing to the wrong repo. I'll push a fix for this soon.

Tom