[Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to install GNUradio 3.7.3 on Ubuntu 14.04

From: Nguyễn Văn Lý
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failed to install GNUradio 3.7.3 on Ubuntu 14.04
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:35:44 +0700

Dear all,

I am trying to install GNUradio 3.7.3 on Ubuntu 14.04. I did everything necessary to install GNUradio such as: dependencies, required libraries ....
Even when I run "make test", it turns out to be passed 100% (no error reported), but when I finally run "sudo gnuradio-companion" on terminal, it turns out a message like this: "sudo: gnuradio-: command not found"
I don't know why, but I think I did not successfully install GNUradio 3.7.3
Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you very much
Van-Ly

Nguyen Van-Ly,
Vietnam National University, Hanoi - VNU
University of Engineering and Technology - UET
Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications - FET

Tel: +84 978 819 406

Standing on my own two feet !!!