Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why am I dropping data over the UDP network?

From: Ward, Marcus D.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why am I dropping data over the UDP network?
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:50:05 -0400

Alan,

I also agree with that, which is why I think it’s probably the reason why I might be losing packets.

Right now, I’m experimenting with TCP since during my readings I’ve read that it ensures delivery of all packets and also checks for errors. The current problem with TCP is that I’m getting a socket error: (socket.error:[Errno 111] connection refused) no matter how many ports I open or change it to.

Marcus