Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] delay of Synchronization by using PPS

From: 闷 郁
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] delay of Synchronization by using PPS
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 01:44:46 +0800

sry, i think a screenshot sould be much better.

if attachments doesnt work,here is the link from google drive  :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ix7k8ahVJ3MDItTlNTNHJRNWM/edit?usp=sharing

when i executed my flow graph i got left timing diagram,then i killed it and executed again,i got right timing diagram.
it looks like one signal "moved" to right side a bit.thats the delay i was talking about.

even the left one looks odd,what i expect sould be a 1000Hz Square,well at least sould look like a Square.

Yao