Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP Network?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP Network?
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 20:47:43 +0200

Hm, strange.
Can you do
"ncat --listen --udp <address> <port>"
for both, 1234 and 1240? (If it works, kill it with ctrl-c). If it
doesn't allow you to bind to that address, run "ip addr" to make sure
you have actually assigned that address to your network interface.

The error indicates that the host you're running on doesn't actually
have the IP address you set in the UDP sources; are you doing NAT
somewhere in between?

Greetings,
Marcus