[Discuss-gnuradio] Image Reading and Writing in GNU Radio

From: Hoang Ngo-Khac
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Image Reading and Writing in GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:08:48 +0700

Dear all,

I want to transmit an image over wireless link, so I need two blocks:
+ one for reading grayscale image and giving out a bit stream
+ the other one take a bit stream as input and rebuild the image

Is there any completed toolbox containing blocks employing these functions? If none, could you give me some clue for writing my necessary blocks?

Thanks in advance,
Hoang

Hoang Ngo-Khac
Vietnam National University, Hanoi (VNU-H) - Univ. of Engineering and Technology (UET)
Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications (FET)
Alternative email:  address@hidden, address@hidden
Mobilephone:  +84.163.682.7874