[Discuss-gnuradio] Macports install where is gnuradio-core?

From: Sharath Ananth
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Macports install where is gnuradio-core?
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 15:59:37 -0700

Hello,
 I recently installed gnu radio using macports and so far things seem to be working, that is I can open and edit changes in GRC, make my own modules and see it compile etc. Early days. However I dont see where gnuradio-core is installed if at all.
Does Macports install gnu radio-core?

Here is the output from port installed:
port installed | grep gnuradio
gnuradio @3.7.4_0+docs+grc+jack+orc+portaudio+python27+qtgui+sdl+swig+uhd+wavelet+wxgui (active)

Here is the output from ls
ls /opt/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/
volk_modtool xcbgen

Specifically I am looking for the package "read_complex_binary" which can help me read files dumped from grc.

thanks in advance,
Sharath