[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon14 Not Actually Sold Out [Yet]

From: John Malsbury
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon14 Not Actually Sold Out [Yet]
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 11:58:17 -0700

Greetings list,

I've received a couple emails today from people that were unable to register from the conference because it was "Sold Out".  The fact that we have a two separate parts to register for (Intro Day and Dev Conference)  - confused Eventbrite, which set a lower capacity limit than what we had intended.  I've overridden the defaults and registration is open again.

That being said, we only have a couple dozen seats left (out of 150!), so if you plan on registering, I suggest you get signed up in the next week or so.

The team and I have some other exciting updates we will be sending out this week. We look forward to seeing you at the conference! =)

Best Regards,
John Malsbury