Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Metafile Sink Execution Time

From: Jonathan Fox
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Metafile Sink Execution Time
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:30:48 -0400

Got rid of it and it sped things up considerably. I think the whole reason why I had it there in the first place was to prevent sample overruns.

Thanks for the help.

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 3:15 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:

First thing, get rid of the throttle.  It is only needed in *simulations*.  In graphs with real hardware, everything is "paced" by the hardware.