Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] beginner

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] beginner
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 10:13:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have not seen a whole PSK31 modem implemented.

Looks like there is a decoder here:
https://github.com/bitglue/gr-psk31

and here:
http://sdradventure.wordpress.com/2011/10/15/gnuradio-psk31-decoder-part-1/

I experimented with an encoder here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IzxZKL2uUE

It would be allot more work writing the GUI front end than the actual GR
portion of the modem; probably why it has not been done.

Thanks,
Lou
KD4HSO

Levente Kovacs wrote