Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cmake Error

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cmake Error
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 09:46:01 +0200

On 09/02/2014 08:52 AM, zhangwen wrote:
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:85 (find_package):
   By not providing "FindCppUnit.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this
project has
   asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
"CppUnit", but
   CMake did not find one.

Oooops, looks like I delete a bit too much files from cmake/Modules. I just restored them. Can you please try again?

But, actually that's a good opportunity to ask what an OOT module has to install. Actually, I thought FindCppUnit.cmake is installed with GNU Radio

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L391

So maybe it is just a matter of adapting ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH}?

For now I just did it as gr-fosphor :-)

Best,
Bastian