Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with gnuradio-companion and HackRF

From: GeorgeF
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with gnuradio-companion and HackRF
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 08:24:04 -0400

When I run "sudo apt-get install hackrf-tools" I get the following: "E: Unable to locate package hackrf-tools".

I then assumed that the command should be "sudo apt-get install hackrf".  That seemed to install something.

I then added the needed line to 52-hackrf.rules and rebooted.

Now when I run hackrf_info I received the following:
hackrf_open() failed: HACKRF_ERROR_NOT_FOUND (-5)

What else am I missing?

George