Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] inserting code into top_block.py

From: Ryan Marlow
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] inserting code into top_block.py
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 10:30:33 -0400

How is that Makefile executed? GRC generates the top_block.py then executes it. The Makefile would have to edit it before execution right?
Ryan

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:25 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:

Just as a follow-up, I have a flow-graph, simple_ra, that originates in GRC, but the Makefile that I use edits the generated code post-facto,

  in an automated way, so that it's reproducible.  My use-case is trivial--I'm just editing-in a version number into a title string, but the

  general approach, well, generalizes.... :)