Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error: undefined symbol: volk_malloc

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error: undefined symbol: volk_malloc
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:27:11 +0200

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Hoang Ngo-Khac
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank you all,
>
> I went into  /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/ and remove libvolk.so.0.0.0 with root.
> Then I reinstalled gnuradio and it works now.

It's exactly that kind of careless behavior that will yield more
problem in the future ...

You shouldn't do that kind of operation manually, that's what your
package manager is for. Because now when there is a package update,
your package manager might very well just re-create that file.

Cheers,

   Sylvain