[Discuss-gnuradio] top block edge list

From: Ryan Marlow
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] top block edge list
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 16:58:42 -0400

Hello All,
I'm trying to access the data inside the top block class, from a custom function or at the very least print out some of it as a test. Is there a way to see the data in the top block edge_list() before running top_block.start()? I'd like to access this without modifying any of the code in gnuradio-runtime so just using already provided functions in top_block.
Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan L. Marlow