[Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK Transmitter

From: Abhinav Jadon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK Transmitter
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 20:11:21 +0000

Hi ,
I am trying to implement BPSK transceiver system on a USRP  without
the predefined blocks . I am currently testing my design using a file
source ( as shown in the attachment) but i am not able to receive the
same at the output . Can somebody help ?
Will implement the Costas Loop and other advanced things on the receiver later .

Regards
Abhinav Jadon