Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Get a pointer to UHD Sink from other block in flo

From: David Halls
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Get a pointer to UHD Sink from other block in flow graph
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 14:19:30 +0000

Thanks Sebastian,

My solution in the end was to use a UHD source, which generates rx_time, I then created a block which reads in this rx_time tag and sends it as a message to a block just before my UHD sink which converts this to a tx_time based on the number of bursts sent, and the burst interval that I desire.

Note that if you are transmitting MIMO, i.e. multiple USRPs in one UHD sink, you also have to use multiple USRPs in the UHD source to produce the rx_time (although they multiple rx_times will be equal).

Regards,

David