Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs error

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybombs error
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 11:43:16 -0500

I'm not sure what's wrong here, but it should be trying to install a
deb called python-qwt5-qt4, not pyqwt5. Perhaps run an apt-get update
and try again. The optimal solution is to find out if this is a bug in
pybombs or your setup and send a patch if it applies to others.
Otherwise you can get around this by installing python-qwt5-qt4
yourself and then use pybombs config to tell pybombs you already have
pyqwt5 installed.