[Discuss-gnuradio] VOLK WG call: scheduling a time

From: West, Nathan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] VOLK WG call: scheduling a time
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 17:53:24 -0600

Hi all,

It's about time for a VOLK WG call. If you're interested in
participating fill out your availablity at
http://doodle.com/953ckf863ftipcpe

Once I see responses from a sufficient mass I'll send out an email
with the actual call time and preliminary agenda.

For now the topics I have in mind are discussing .S file status, the
coverage table (stats.gnuradio.org/covtable), and using git subtrees.

Nathan