Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Works with GR 3.6, breaks with 3.7

From: Luke Berndt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Works with GR 3.6, breaks with 3.7
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 22:13:45 -0500

Thanks Andy! Good catch - I made the changes you suggested. I was just doing a
simple back of the envelope calculation to come up with channel size. It does
look like cleans things up and adding the waterfall graphs does make it easier
to see. Unfortunately, it does seem to change the decoding. I am still getting
the same amount of CRC errors.

Did the overall signal look right, like something that should be decodable?

Anything else I should try?

 - Luke