[Discuss-gnuradio] stop() the flow graph

From: Syed Aqeel Raza
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] stop() the flow graph
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:28:46 +0800

Hi All,

I am looking for a solution that start() the flow graph for a definite period of time (in seconds) and after that it stop() it automatically. For example

# let suppose initial value of time is 14 seconds; it means that the flowgraph defined in tb1 should need to executed during that time; and when the time reaches zero it must be stop.

while 1:
    if (time!=0):
          tb1.run()
          time = int(time) - int(1)
    elif (time==0):
          tb1.stop()

I tried this; but once the flow graph started; then it never comes to the elif condition. How can I stop() the flowgraph in this condition. Waiting for reply.

Regards,