Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BFSK

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BFSK
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 14:30:34 +0100

If you're interested in the workings of the CPM modulators (but it seems
like Dan's response might be more appropriate), a very complete
description can be found in "Anderson, Aulin and Sundberg; Digital Phase
Modulation", as quoted in
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1analog_1_1cpm.html#ab9e2018801fc5c8a82c02226a9cadceb