[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Plotting the Spectrum(Power against fr

From: Leo Yang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Plotting the Spectrum(Power against frequency) with usrp_sense.py
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:38:30 -0700 (MST)

Question about the spectrum plot of the usr_sense.py:
I have modified the old usrp_spectrum_sense.py to fit the latest version of
gnuradio, and now I can run the program and export the m.data into a txt
file, I wonder how to plot the dynamic graph of power against frequency for
the visualization of the spectrum analyzer.
Any direction or examples will be very helpful for me.

Thanks a lot

here is the source code of usrp_spectrum_sense.py
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/repository/revisions/9880e7bb383054aa43681b52ebd33c8fd4cb8fcb/entry/gnuradio-examples/python/usrp/usrp_spectrum_sense.py