Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Successful transmission in gr-ieee802-11 with add

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Successful transmission in gr-ieee802-11 with adding extra samples (before OFDM preamble)
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 15:56:34 +0100

On 2014-11-29 12:49, Isen I-Chun Chao wrote:
The long preamble should be the 320-sample one. right?

The short preamble is 160 samples (a 16-sample pattern that repeats 10 times) and the long preamble is 160 samples (a 64-sample pattern that repeats 2.5 times)

you might want to have a look at this paper for those questions
http://www.ccs-labs.org/bib/bloessl2013ofdmreceiver/

Best,
Bastian

/Best Regards,