Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Log raw data from the usrp_spectrum_sense.py

From: Leo Yang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Log raw data from the usrp_spectrum_sense.py
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 10:05:49 -0700 (MST)

Hi sir,
I'm using USRP2 now, as the sample rate is limited to 25MHz for 16bit
sample, I thought it can only sweep 25MHz at one time, but when u said USRP
source can get as much bandwidth at once, it confused me.
The Wi-Fi frequency is from 2.38GHz to 2.42GHz,which 25MHz is not enough for
such large bandwidth. Or is there any misunderstanding of these concept?