[Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit time synchronization

From: Muhammad Shahmeer Omar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit time synchronization
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 20:09:32 +0500

Hello all,

Ive been trying to achieve transmit time synchronization for over a month now using GNURadio and USRP B200, and so far i have had limited success. I could not find alot online. My question is simple. Is it possible to achieve synchronization between two USRPs without using an external signal or the GPSDO?

If so a little guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks.