[Discuss-gnuradio] audio sink issue

From: sreena p h
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] audio sink issue
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 12:08:05 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

I am trying to implement the following acoustic communication transmitter with PC

File Source --> Packet encoder --> gmsk mod --> Rational resampler     --> Frequency Xlating FIR filter  --> comp to real --> audio sink

Pc has inbuilt sound card. packet encoder is taking 8 samples per symbol, Resampler interpolates samples by 500, FIR filter is set at 19k carrier frequency and 1K bandwidth.

The problem is that I wont get any sort of output at the audio sink. I added an GUI FFT sink at the end of FIR filter, it also showed now output. Please tell what's gone wrong. I am using gnuradio 3.7.4 version.

Thanks in advance