Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-cdma

From: Frank Pinto
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-cdma
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 08:45:11 -0800

Hello Sir, I have read the readme.md file already. My first issue is where it states to "load all the hier blocks and compile them". When I loaded them via the GRC by clicking on "open an existing flowgraph" and selecting the files, I see that they all are missing some variables, information, and even blocks, and are shown as red.
I have taken a picture to show you this. I am using version 3.7.5.1 of GNuRadio by the way

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone