[Discuss-gnuradio] consuming all inputs, small outputs

From: Jon West
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] consuming all inputs, small outputs
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 15:24:22 -0500

I am trying to create a block that outputs one number from each chucnk of data it takes in, I would like to output this number and be able to use it in visualizations, what would the best block be for this? Would a decimation block work? what if I would like to out put three numbers from one chunk of input and visualize those (lets say I'm doing an autocorellation and would like to know  sample number I found the highest correlation and the size of the correlation peak) and I want to plot them. Thanks, I'm finding this all REALLY confusing and every time I try something I am just running in to problems