Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python errors running flowgraph - first attempt

From: Larry Van Der Jagt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python errors running flowgraph - first attempt
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 14:17:03 -0500

Hello:

Just chiming in with the fact that I am struggling with this identical issue using a "Dizzy" build for an Ettus E310 running on the device.

I have tried a number of different example flowgraphs that utilize QT GUI and have come up with the exact same errorĀ

File "/usr/lib/pyhon2.7/site-packages/PyQt4/Qt.py, line 3, in <module> from pyQt4.QTDeclarativeImport *
ImportError : /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/PyQt4/QtDEclarative.so: undefined symbol: _ZTI16QTDeclarativeView

Any insights are always welcomed.

--
Larry Van Der Jagt