Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simples case of message passing

From: franchzilla
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simples case of message passing
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 10:35:26 -0700 (MST)

Thank you very much for your reply.

I took a look at the examples you referred to, but the OFDM bits become a
little bit distracting for me. Actually, in my system, I use a simple QPSK
modulation. I already used the correlate and sync example to do some things.
I insert a preamble using the stream mux and I used the correlate and sync
block also. I do some synchronization with the PFB and the Costas Loop
blocks and I also do some equalization with the CMA block.

My biggest problem now lies with the an interleaver I have created. I have
an interleaver that fills a matrix line by line and once it is full, sends
it column by column. There is a deinterleaver that would basically the same
thing. But if there is any delay, it will start filling the matrix before it
should and then it scrambles the samples even further.

What I needed was something that would take this tags by the correlate and
sync block and indicate to the deitnerleaver when to start. I have spent the
whole weekend working on this, but I still have lots of problems.

Regards,
Dan Franch