Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Amplitude settings in uhd_siggen

From: zealdeal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Amplitude settings in uhd_siggen
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 00:21:16 -0700 (MST)

I'm bit confused here.

You said "In the OFDM example, watch the amplitude of the signal before it
enters the USRP sink. If it exceeds 1.0, I promise it will clip"

I transmitted OFDM symbols, keeping transmission amplitude as 0.2

Then, on the collected log, I ran gr_plot_ofdm.py tool. It shows the plot of
transmitted signal in time domain.

I see that the amplitude is much more than 1 in that plot.

Could please tell me where am I going wrong?