[Discuss-gnuradio] Wav File Source and Audio Sink

From: postmaster
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wav File Source and Audio Sink
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 23:08:20 +0300

Hi all,

I am little bit puzzled by a simple flowgraph.
I have prepared a wav file using following graph: Signal Source (float, sine, 1khz freq, sample rate 8000) -> Throttle -> Wav File Sink (sample rate 8000, 8 bit per sym).

Then i created graph for listening: Wav file source -> Audio Sink (sample rate 8000) + FFT Sink. And then i ran this flowgraph, i faced with following problem: I don't hear anything from audio sink.

FFT sink shows me that data is coming, 1 khz peak is present on FFT, but i can't hear it.

Could somebody explain this strange behaviour.

Best regards,
Igor