Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issues Installing From Source

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issues Installing From Source
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 07:45:34 -0800

Peter,

PyBOMBS will most likely work, although it defaults to installing everything in your home dir (which is recommended for development, but different from build-gnuradio). apt-get install gnuradio will get you a fairly recent GNU Radio, but the UHD version in there is quite old.

I can't say why your build is failing, though. Can you search for uhd_find_devices, and if so, where is it?