[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC application tool is not opening

From: Abhishek Shukla
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC application tool is not opening
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:19:50 +0530

Hey Marcus,
You told me to remove previous installation and then install it from the source, but after installation my GRC application tool was not opening.
Even i tried pybombs for installing Gnuradio but again same problem.
Again after removing all the installation, i am able to find GRC application tool but when i click on it, it does not launch.
Here attached is previous link,

https://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg52693.html

My project is Security for cognitive radio, and now I have only 1 month to complete this. For this project i had done rigorous research, i have my plan of action ready, but the thing is unexpected errors in gnuradio.
Any help will be appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
Abhishek.